Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Judging Panel
HOW TO ENTER
1. The MM+M Awards are open to all agencies, clients, production companies, studios, marketing researchers and any other firms that produce or publish healthcare marketing materials or content. All categories relate to work or analytics created and executed in the U.S. or Canada. International work can be considered as long as the campaign included a U.S. element and the U.S. element is submitted with the entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must represent work that ran (or analytics that were conducted for category 8) between April 9, 2023, and April 20, 2024. Qualifying campaigns must have been active for at least part of the eligibility period but need not necessarily have been launched during this time frame nor have run for the entirety of this window. Product Launch eligibility period runs from January 1, 2023, to April 20, 2024.
3. Each entry must be submitted online. The entry form will vary for each category. Please refer to the entry form section in this entry kit for further details. Once all entry information is prepared, visit https://www.mmm-awards.com to submit entries. All entries must be submitted and paid for online. Input entry information and save as a draft to return at a later date to submit payment. Credit cards accepted include Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Entries that are not paid prior to judging will not be considered.
4. A single entry can be entered into multiple categories providing it applies to the specific criteria stated within each category. However, a separate set of support materials must be submitted for each category entered.
5. You will be offered the opportunity, when entering online, to submit information separately that should be kept confidential (i.e., submitted only to the jury). MM+M reserves the right to publish details of entries in the Awards Book of the Night, case studies and related materials.
6. To accompany your submission, entries should be supported with relevant backup materials. These support materials should show evidence of the success of your work. Please refer to the support material section of this entry kit for further details. A video is strongly encouraged for all submissions, especially the agency categories, as it is the most-effective way to help tell your story.